White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
Well, I HAD to do it….I mean, absolutely everyone is on the Bake Believe chocolate chip bandwagon. And why not? I mean, I love my Trim Healthy Mama chocolate chips! I love that we have a completely clean, no fillers, chocolate chip option. But until now we did not have a white chocolate chip option.
Well, the option is now here! Now, be aware that these chips do have inulin which can cause some to have some tummy upset, but they are approved for on plan use!
If you give a girl a white chocolate chip, she is going to need a Macadamia nut to go with it. 🙂
Once I was able to get my hands on a bag of these beauties, I knew I wanted to make over my chocolate chip cookie bar into a white chocolate Macadamia blondie. This recipe is the result of that desire. I hope you enjoy it!
One note on this recipe: these white chocolate chips are very sweet. Because erythritol is the predominant sweetener and there is no bitterness of cocoa to compete with the sweet they have a slight “cooling effect” when eaten on their own. The blondies will be quite sweet when first baked. I think they taste better on the second day (though they are good on the first day) so if you can plan ahead, try to make them a day in advance.
What you will need:
- Xes sweetener or gentle sweet
- THM Super Sweet
- black strap molasses
- butter softened
- vanilla extract
- caramel extract optional
- THM baking blend
- oat fiber
- THM collagen
- baking powder
- Mineral salt
- Bake Believe White Chocolate Chips
- Macadamia nuts
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies ~ THM S
- 3/4 cup xes sweetener or gentle sweet
- 1/4 cup super sweet
- 1/4 tsp black strap molasses
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp caramel extract optional
- 3/4 cup baking blend
- 1/4 cup oat fiber
- 2 scoops THM collagen 1/4 cup if you don't have THM scoop
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt
- 1/4 tsp glucomannan
- 6 ounces Bake Believe White Chocolate Chips
- 4 ounces Macadamia nuts (chopped coarse or fine)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sweeteners and molasses.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each one.
- Add vanilla and caramel extracts and mix thoroughly.
- Add all dry ingredients except chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
Stir in white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts.
- Spread batter in a greased 9×13 pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. (Begin checking at 20 minutes so that they do not overbake.)
- Allow to cool before slicing.
For individual cookies, drop batter by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
These cookies are quite sweet. They taste even better on the second day so if you can, make them a day ahead. 🙂
As always, I appreciate it when you choose to shop through my affiliate links. It costs you no extra but provides me with a small compensation that helps me keep adding valuable content to this blog.
Have you ever considered getting a coach to help you on your journey but you aren’t sure what a coach could do for you? Contact me for a free consultation. I can explain to you how I would help you with no strings attached.