No Excuses THM New Year Challenge
You know you are going to make a New Year’s resolution to get back on track, eat healthy, exercise more and lose some unwanted weight. Well I want to help you keep that commitment past the middle of January! I am hosting an 8 week accountability New Year Challenge to help you keep your goals. This is for those who want to follow or are already following the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating. Having a general understanding of the plan is a plus to joining this challenge, but newcomers are welcome too. We will have a beginning and ending local meet-up, but online participants are welcome as well. Even if you can’t attend the local meet-ups you will still be eligible for prizes! This group has a minimum of 5 members and a maximum of 20. The cost is $150 per person. Men, women and teenagers are welcome. (Must be at least 13 to participate and accompanied by a parent if under the age of 18.)
- Women, Men and Teenagers.
(Must be at least 13 to participate and accompanied by a parent if under the age of 18.)
- Anyone in the greater St. Louis area is invited to attend the local meet-ups. So far there is a beginning and ending meet-up scheduled. I am trying to find a venue for a meet up in the middle as well!
- Anyone in the US can participate in this challenge online! If you are the winner of the challenge the prizes and you cannot attend the meet-ups your gifts will be shipped to you.
- $10 off coupon for website access PLUS $10 off this package if are a THM website member!! That means you can get 3 months of web access for just $5!!! (You will be refunded $10 when I confirm your website membership. You can use the $10 off coupon on any website subscription length. Website membership is not required for the challenge.)
- A week of free coaching access if you sign up early! You will be added to the FB Challenge page on December 31st when you register early. Registering between 12/31 and the start date will gain you immediate access to the group.
- Private Facebook group for the duration of the challenge.
- Individual assessment. This will help me to prepare and give you personalized help.
- First night “party” (Local meet up with refreshments at public library in High Ridge, MO)
- Unlimited coaching in the support group.
- Access to your coach via messenger, Mondays –Saturdays, 9am—7pm
- Challenge checklist to keep you focused on good habits during the challenge and beyond.
- Free Sample 1-week Stubborn Loser Menu (We will do a 1 week SLM during the course for those who wish to participate
- We will do a “mini” fuel cycle during the challenge for those who wish to participate.
- Mid-way meet-up
- (Local meet up with refreshments at public library in High Ridge, MO)
- Non-Scale Victory Competition for the one to lose the highest percentage of inches! $10 THM Gift Certificate
- Scale Victory Competition for the one who drops the highest percentage of weight! $10 THM Gift certificate
- Valentine Chocolate Drawing will take place February 4th to get your gift delivered to you in time for Valentines day. Prize is 10 Butterfly Bars (milk and dark) and a bag of THM Chocolate Chips
- $20 THM Gift Certificate Drawing done on March 4th
- Weekly practice of fuels: Light S, Deep S, E and FP days will be scheduled.
- Exercise Challenges
- January, February and March calendars to record your activity and progress
- Blank weekly menu printouts for food journaling
- Wrap Party Brunch, Saturday, March 9th from 11am-1pm at the library in High Ridge MO
You will need to pay in advance for this course. Any cancellations must be made by December 31st for a refund. This will allow time for others to join since it is a limited number group. Cancellations will not be refunded after December 31st. Once the challenge ends you will be removed from the private client group. This challenge includes over $70 worth of prizes to keep you motivated throughout the challenge. You can win any of the giveaways whether you are able to participate in person or online. Those who are local will receive a Chocolate Muffin in a Mug packet at our first night meet up.
Non-Scale and Scale victories will be judged based upon percentage of inches or weight loss to help keep the playing field level for all participants. To participate in the Non-Scale Victory, Scale Victory challenges you must provide the following:
- Bust, Waist, Hip, and Right Thigh measurements on 1/7/19 and 3/4/19 (for NSV)
- Picture of your weight on scale with date printed beside it on 1/7/19 and 3/4/19 (for SV)
- (More info will be given on how to take and send these measurements on the group site)
*Early registrants will be added to the Facebook challenge group starting December 31st and will have access to coach Shannon with any of their questions via email, messenger or text in the week leading up to the challenge beginning.
*All registrants will need to fill out and return coaching waivers upon registration. These forms are required by THM for participation.