Looking for a rich and decadent hot cocoa recipe to serve at your next holiday get together? Look no further!!
You will need:
- THM Chocolate Chips
- Cocoa Powder
- XES sweetener or gentle sweet
- Vanilla extract
- Heavy Cream
- Almond or Cashew Milk
- Mazing Marshmallows
Slow Cooker or Stovetop Hot Cocoa ~ THM S
This is a rich, decadent recipe for hot chocolate!
- 1 1/2 c. Thm chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. xes sweetener or gentle sweet
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 c. almond or cashew milk
- Mazing Marshmallows from the cookbook, p. 389
- Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook, covered, until everything is melted, stirring occasionally, 2 hours on LOW.
- Alternatively you could do this on the stovetop, stirring often till completely heated through.
- Ten minutes before serving, add marshmallows and let them get melty, or add to each mug.
- Garnish with more marshmallows, if desired.