Pecan Pie Brownies ~ THM S
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter and baking chocolate together using either a double boiler or microwave. Watch carefully if using a microwave, working in 10 second increments to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and whisk in sweetener and stevia.
- Whisk in caramel extract and mineral salt.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Whisk in oat fiber or baking blend.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pecan filling. In a medium bowl, whisk together caramel sauce, eggs, vanilla, stevia and salt until smooth. Fold in pecans, stirring until they are fully coated in the mixture.
- When brownies have cooked for 20 minutes, remove from oven and top with pecan topping, spreading evenly across the surface of the brownies.
- Return to the oven and bake 25-30 more minutes, until the pecan mixture is set. Let cool completely, slice and serve. Leftovers should be kept in the refrigerator but I like these best room temperature or just barely warm. 🙂
I hope you enjoy these recipes! I love hearing about your experiences with them! Do you have a favorite recipe you would like me to THM’ify? Comment below and I will see what I can do! The recipe can be a dessert, a side dish or a main dish.
As always, I appreciate it when you choose to shop through my affiliate links. It costs you no extra but provides me with a small compensation that helps me keep adding valuable content to this blog.