This recipe came out of necessity the other day when I already had the pasta boiling and I realized that I didn’t have any spaghetti sauce to use! It is super simple and could easily be made in big batches and frozen for future use. Enjoy!
- 1 28 Ounce Can Tomatoes (Crushed, Diced, Sauce, Whole, anything will work) blended into sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder or Dried Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon Mineral Salt
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 “doonk” Pure Stevia Extract (1/32 of a teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons gelatin or collagen, optional
Place all ingredients in the blender ~OR~ place all ingredients in a saucepan and use an immersion blender and blend ingredients until smooth.
Put sauce in saucepan and cook over medium low heat until heated through. This can be ready in 5-10 minutes, but if you have a chance to let it simmer for a while I suggest it! Sauces are usually tastier when the flavors have had a chance to “marry” for a while. Add meat if you’d like and serve!